Project Manager Duties:
- Serve as the leader on bids assigned to you by the GM.
- Review all bid documents, subcontractor proposals, major material quotes, and overall estimate before bid day.
- Review the project for constructability concerns and prefabrication opportunities.
- Lead the bid review process and get input from fellow team members as needed to ensure the estimate is complete and correct.
- Lead the job loop process both in the office and field.
- Prepare all required forms and contract documents.
- Involved in preconstruction, scheduling, purchasing, management, post job review, and other meetings.
- Communicate with internal and external individuals concerning all phases of job.
- Prepare estimates and paperwork for change orders.
- Review all contracts, shop drawings, submittals, etc.
- Prepare construction schedules, schedule of values, etc.
- Prepare operating manuals, warranty information, lien waivers, sales tax forms, progress billings, etc.
- Pursue collection of billings diligently and reduce retainage when possible.
- Select subcontractors, issue subcontracts, request required information, etc.
- Review and approve all material and subcontract invoices.
- Be involved with labor, material purchasing and delivery, punch list items, etc.
- Serve as Quality Control Manager on assigned jobs.
- Review estimates and schedules as directed.
- Prepare Phase Safety Plan as needed.
- Give direction to Project Assistant when needed.
The ability to read, write, hear, and communicate with customers, vendors, employees, and others in English. Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, stoop, walk, lift, and carry up to 10#. Use hands and fingers repetitively. Good driving record is required. Mandatory drug testing, both pre-employment and random.