Excellent opportunity to work with a well established Construction Company that builds commercial, educational, and mixed use projects. Looking for a highly professional and experienced individual to join their team!!
- Ability to travel to projects for 2 – 3days per week when necessary
- Preferred 4 year degree or BETT i n Engineering/ Architecture or Building Construction discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in similar estimating position for a commercial building general contractor
- Extensive knowledge of CSI format
- Extensive knowledge of all building constructions trades and disciplines
- Strong Leadership and planning skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and management abilities
- Preconstruction Management of all faucets of General Contracting.
- Oversight and development of pre- construction staff training, work product, scheduling and performance.
- Assistance with Strategies for new business development , Marketing and procurement of new client relationships
- Establish and maintain existing and new client relationships
- Manage and assist with procurement of all new documents , information and articles for proposals and presentations.
- Lead preparation of proposals and and presentations to existing clients.
- Prepare and lead pre-construction strategy with approach to each proposal and presentation.
- Manage and assist with maintaining and procurement of existing and new subcontractor/vendor relationships.
- Provide clear scope of work to bidders, pre-qualify bidders
- Competitive bidding, budgeting, forecasting client contract negotiation and awards.
- Analyze potential project risk factors and pitfalls on a case by case basis. Lead in assembly of quantity take offs, subcontractor/vendor quotations.
- Breakdown and coordinate scopes of work and cost analysis for all CSI Divisions for each proposal.
- Establish and utilize working knowledge of company estimating and quantity takeoff software.
- Utilize company present day estimating practices and procedures.
- Assist in the establishment of new and efficient company estimating practices and processes succeeding mastery of existing procedures.
- Maintain estimating records for each proposal type and category.
- Lead and manage pre- construction hand off to Construction Department.