- Experience 5-10 Years
- Benefits Full
- Position Superintendent
We are seeking a Superintendent with a minimum of at least 5+ years of commercial construction experience for our Boston, Massachusetts region. The Superintendent will be joining a lively startup like atmosphere and work environment for a company consistently ranked in the top 20 Best Companies to Work For in Fortune’s National Top 100. The Superintendent will have the opportunity to join in on the ground floor of a fresh opportunity with huge upside and professional growth.
Superintendents will work closely with all members of the project team and supervise all craft employees and will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee, manage, and mentor Assistant Superintendents
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with Authorities Having Jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones
- Lead our Injury-Free Environment (IFE) Safety Program
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with Self-Performed Work crews
- Foster the development of foreman to grow into future superintendents
- Professionally represent our Field Operations as primary interface with Owner and Design Team
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess: