- Experience 10-15 Years
- Benefits Full
Overview of the position:
Company is looking for an experienced Senior Parking Consultant, with a strong business development and technical background.
- Perform parking studies including supply/demand, site and financial feasibility studies
- High proficiency functional design
- Site planning proficiency
- Excellent knowledge of parking geometrics and standards
- Knowledge of building codes
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection including ventilation and lighting as they relate to parking and mixed use structures.
- Lead customer/client meetings
- Meet with new and existing clients
Technical Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of design disciplines and working with various trades, i.e. construction, etc.
- Solid knowledge of the following software: Revit, Sketch-Up, AutoCAD
- Advanced user of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Adept in quickly learning new software, related to drafting, modeling, etc.
- Working knowledge of construction drawings, costs and principles.
- Shows that he/she has good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Has the ability to adapt to the use of new software tools.
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Management and Development
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Strong Presentation Skills
- The individual shows that he/she is very detailed oriented and has the ability to be a problem solver.
- Supervisory Responsibility
No supervisory responsibilities at this timeWork Environment
The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing areas that require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection. For the most part the employee will be exposed to ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
- Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. The position may require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. However, periodic travel to an erection job site may be required which may require walking on uneven ground, stepping over up and down off of platforms, and climbing ladders. The employee may reach above shoulder heights or below the waist or lift as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques are required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday
Occasional local travel is expected with this position.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture along with 8 plus years of experience.
Architect preferred but not required