- Experience 5-10 Years
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits Full
- Position Project Manager
Is it exciting for you to look out from a high-rise building you are creating from the ground up? If this gets your juices flowing, then we want to talk to you.
We are representing several companies that are at the very front end of some building projects in the San Francisco Bay area, Merced, Los Angeles and San Jose. There is a lot of excitement about these projects and these companies. The companies are top ranked in the country by ENR. We need Sr. Project Managers, Sr. Superintendents, and Superintendents.
Sr. Project Manager: The SPM manages the project from beginning to end including budget, costs, schedule, risk management, insurances, general work performance and quality, and overall progress against the plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in the applicable discipline and a minimum of 5 years of experience relative to project size and scope.
- Candidate has successfully managed at least one project with a construction value of $100M or more
- Must have a minimum of 7-10 year experience as a project manager.
Podium experience a plus.
Sr. Superintendent: The Senior Superintendent provides overall direction on projects, and develops and maintains strong working relationships with the owners and architects throughout the project lifecycle. This individual visits the project sites frequently to evaluate project performance, site conditions, compliance with company’s “build smart” approach and safety and quality standards, compliance with scope, and effective management of trade partners. This individual is also responsible for ensuring that constructability reviews, logistics plans, and baseline schedules achieve project turnover requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline and experience relative to project size/scope.
- 8 to 12 years of experience related construction fields.
Superintendent: A proven team leader with solid experience in motivating field crews, assigning tasks, directing and supervising the work on a daily basis, and monitoring subcontractors. Capable of developing a thorough understanding of the scope of the work to be accomplished, contract specifications, plans, and general conditions, and ensuring the on-site availability of adequate equipment and materials at all times.
- A combination of education and experience will be taken into consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering preferred
- Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, or Construction Industry experience.