- Benefits Full
- Position Project Manager
We are seeking a Project Executive with a minimum of at least 15+ years of commercial construction experience for our Boston, Massachusetts region. This individual will be joining a lively startup like atmosphere and work environment for a company consistently ranked in the top 20 National Best Companies to Work For in Fortune’s Top 100. Individual will have the opportunity to join in on the ground floor of a fresh opportunity with huge upside and professional growth.
Project Executive will ultimately be responsible for business development, contract negotiations, insurance requirements and the high level execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of a particular project.
Management will be of commercial projects within our core markets: Healthcare, Higher Education, Advanced Technology, Life Sciences and Corporate Office. Project Executives will work closely with all members of the project team, Project Executives and Regional Leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
- Management of all project team members (Project Managers, Project Engineers, Superintendents, and Field office coordinator) – Project teams could range from 10-50 employees
- Mentor and train project managers for fast-paced growth development and apply our people practices.
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Requirements and Deliverables
- Solid & capable of understanding of building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Management/Monthly Status Reports
- Complete understating of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Key point of contact with Owner and Architect
- Challenge & support jobsite and Self Performed Work team