- Experience 5-10 Years
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits Full
One of the top Heavy Highway and civil construction companies with a nationwide presence has an immediate need for 3 Project Engineers for a large highway project in Arlington, VA. This is an opportunity for those professionals who are early in their career to be part of an exciting venture and to move up within the company.
Will be responsible for all routine on-site project administration, scheduling, and engineering. Plans, coordinates, and manages on-site construction engineering activities and schedules and communicates with subcontractors. Prepares monthly pay estimates and updates the Project CPM schedule. Prepares, coordinates and updates job budgets, change orders and cost reports for Project and District Manager’s review and approval.
- BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- ITS/Electrical experience preferred but not required
- Transportation construction, specifically Signage, Lighting or Traffic Systems
- Must have prior Heavy/Highway experience on projects over $20 Million
- Minimum 5 years of engineering experience in heavy/highway construction
- Familiar with grading, drainage, paving (asphalt and concrete), bridge construction, retaining walls, and all other highway construction scopes
- JDEdwards experience is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
Only those candidates in Virginia and surrounding states will be considered.