- Benefits Full
- Position Project Manager
Construction Project Manager – Mixed Use Complex
Los Angeles, CA S.R. Clarke & Associates, LLC
We are looking for an energetic, and dedicated Project Manager to take on the responsibility of fast
moving multi-family projects to begin this winter. Our client is looking to create a powerful team for
future projects in Los Angeles and is seeking an individual with professional aspirations. The
company also needs a Project Engineer and a Superintendent. If there are others you really like
working with, bring them along and maybe they will hire you as a team.
If you are driven to take active ownership in your projects, take pride in your work and thrive in
a technically challenging and hands-on environment then you should consider this opportunity.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills and have a commitment to establish a positive and effective working relationship with all the members of the project team.
The Project Manager must have initiative, flexibility, imagination and perseverance to perform in this position. Also, must have 10+ years construction experience & 5+ years field experience as a Project Manager or Superintendent for multi-family wood frame podium or concrete high-rise projects within California. A Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree is required.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Deliver overall project on time and within budget.
- Have a thorough knowledge of procedures, estimating, cost control, building systems and components, project scheduling, and contractual language.
- Develop the means and methods required for the successful and profitable execution of the entire project.
- Coordinate and prepare Subcontracts, P.O.s, cost control budgets, and maintenance of historical cost and data specific to assigned project.
- Full estimating services, including pre-construction/value engineering
- Contractual and scope negotiations.
- Documentation of all significant project events.
- Primary on-site interface with Owner/Owner representatives.
- Prepare project estimates.
- Develop subordinates.
- Resolve all project-specific disputes.
Project Managers, Engineers and Superintendents;
Benefits: Medical, Life, Dental, 401K