- Salary Range $120k - $150k
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Benefits Full
- Position Project Manager
Construction Project Manager-Needed for one of the fastest-growing general contractors specializing in assisted and senior living. Bachelor’s degree in construction management/related field; or similar practice/training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 and Procore.
- PMP and/or LEED accreditation desired.
- 5+ years of experience supervising $20 million+ construction projects.
- Well-versed in safety and government regulations (i.e., OSHA) as they relate to a job site.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction codes and ordinances.
- Familiarity with commercial, assisted living, and senior living facilities
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to external clients/audiences.
- Proven track-record of managing budgets and costs effectively.
- Demonstrated supervisory/management skills and ability to motivate/manage team(s).
Very nice Relocation package