- Experience 10-15 Years
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits Full
- Position Senior Project Manager
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with a minimum of at least 10+ years of commercial construction experience for our Boston, Massachusetts region. This individual will be joining a lively startup like atmosphere and work environment for a company consistently ranked in the top 20 Best Companies to Work For in Fortune’s National Top 100. Individual will have the opportunity to join in on the ground floor of a fresh opportunity with huge upside and professional growth.
Senior Project Manager will be ultimately responsible for the day to day execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of a particular project.
Management will be of commercial projects within our core markets: Healthcare, Higher Education, Advanced Technology, Life Sciences and Corporate Office. Project Managers will work closely with all members of the project team, Project Executives and Regional Leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
- Management of all project team members (senior project engineer, Project engineers, Superintendents, and Field office coordinator) – Project teams could range from 10-50 employees
- Mentor and train project engineers for fast-paced growth development and apply our people practices.
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope
- Solid & capable of understanding of building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Management/Monthly Status Reports
- Complete understating of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Key point of contact with Owner and Architect