1. Manages the field superintendent staff successfully and collaboratively.
2. Is directly responsible for establishing and maintaining project safety standards.
3. Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships and communication with the subcontractors.
4. Directly responsible with setting up job site logistics, field coordination, and project schedule.
5. Participate with the project staff in procuring subcontractors.
6. Participate in the review all project documents for constructability and content, including shop drawings.
7. Responsible for maintaining and updating the project schedule and ensures the project stays on schedule.
8. Works collaboratively with the project staff in the timely resolution of on site design and coordination problems.
9. Coordinates with building inspections, subcontractor inspections, and agencies.
10. In collaboration with the Superintendent perform daily job site walks and submit daily safety
11. Leads subcontractor meetings, pre-task meetings, safety meetings and project staff meetings.
12. Ensures that the quality of construction is held at the highest standards.
1. Minimum 15 years of experience in an equivalent role in the construction industry.
2. Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred.
3. Proficient in the use of ProCore project management software, and MS Project scheduling software.
4. Candidates must have an understanding of the construction industry, jobsite safety requirements, planning and scheduling, building trades, and sequencing of work.
5. Key competencies are initiative, communication, teamwork, and dependability.
6. 10 or 30 hour OSHA training preferred.