- Experience 3-5 Years
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits Full
- Position Project Manager
Construction Project Manager Mid-Atlantic’s fastest-growing general contractors specializing in complicated urban infill high-rise and mixed-use projects, retail, assisted and senior living. Since inception in 1988 our client has grown to over $350 million in annual revenue with more than 32,000 units valued in excess of $3 billion completed or under construction. With more than 2,000 employees company-wide, strong financials and substantial growth on the horizon, they are large enough to offer stable, highly successful career paths, yet flexible enough for you to make a remarkable difference, right from the start.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management/related field; or similar practice/training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 and Procore.
- PMP and/or LEED accreditation desired.
- 7+ years of experience supervising multi-million dollar construction projects.
- Well-versed in safety and government regulations (i.e., OSHA) as they relate to a job site.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction codes and ordinances.
- Familiarity with commercial, multi-family, and/or mixed-use construction projects, ground up and interior.
- Strong understanding of site development, wood-frame, steel, and concrete construction.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to external clients/audiences.
- Proven track-record of managing budgets and costs effectively.
- Demonstrated supervisory/management skills and ability to motivate/manage team(s).