- Experience 5-10 Years
- Benefits Full
- Position Project Manager
Requirements for consideration:
- Minimum of 4-6 years of full-time experience in the construction industry. Experience managing high-end retail projects is required.
- Experience working in a collaborative capacity with clients and their design team(s).
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities, including the ability to write competent and clear email correspondence to all levels of management.
- Ability to keep calm and organized under pressure and within fast-paced schedules.
- Ability to seamlessly adapt and react to changes in the client’s needs and the project itself.
- Ability to lead discussions and manage the expectations of the entire project team including client, design team, field personnel, and internal management.
- A proactive approach with the ability to anticipate and resolve potential issues before they occur.
- Ability to travel as required – which may be as much as 30%-40% of the time. Most of the travel is domestic, but there are times when international travel may be required.
- Offices are located in approximately 35 miles southeast of Midtown Atlanta. We prefer local candidates within daily commuting distance but will also consider tele-commute candidates located within the Eastern Time Zone who are willing to travel to the office for staff meetings and training.